Technology transfer holds significant promise for leveraging limited government resources and providing commercial companies with new opportunities for growth and competitiveness.
What does T2 stand for?
T2 stands for Technology Transfer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T2
We have 15 other meanings of T2 in our Acronym Attic
- Type 1 Fiber Predominance (neurology)
- Type 1 Reaction (leprosy diagnosis)
- Type 1 Rectocele
- One Transmit Antenna, One Receive Antenna
- One Transmit Antenna, Two Receive Antennas
- One Transmit Antenna, Three Receive Antennas
- Type I Respiratory Failure
- Type 1 Synapses
- Type 1-Specific (microbiology)
- T-carrier 2 (digital transmission line, 6.312 Mbps, 96 voice channels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld recently delegated technology transfer authority to U.
Examples include the Stevenson-Wydler Technology Innovation Act of 1980, the Bayh-Dole University and Small Business Patent Procedure Act of 1980, the National Cooperative Research Act of 1984, the Federal Technology Transfer Act of 1986, and the National Competitiveness Technology Transfer Act of 1989.
The Center for Applied Research in Metal Casting under construction at the Univ of Northern Iowa will provide technology transfer services for Midwest foundries and related industries.