Coverage encompasses the entire technology project management life cycle and how to manage it, from first steps to intermediate and advanced topics.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Technology Project Management (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Performance Measurement
- Technical Performance Metrics
- Technical Performance Monitoring
- Technical Program Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Technician's Pocket Manual/Handbook
- Technological Protection Measures (DRM, digital locks, copyright protection, etc.)
- Technologies Process Monitoring
- Technology Park Malaysia
- Technology Planning & Management
- Teen and Parent Mediation
- Telecommunications Project Manager
- Telemetry Processor Module
- Telephone Pioneer Museum
- TeleProfessional Magazine
- Temporary Program Manager
- Tensão Pré-Menstrual (Portuguese: Pre-Menstrual Syndrome)
- Tentative Parcel Map (property records; various locations)
- Terminal Phase Midcourse
- Terminating Point Master (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integratek provides services such as web page design and portals development, digital art design, intranets, extranets, software development including database integration, windows and web applications development, point of sales, help desk and support, software technical training and learning management systems, cabling and telecommunication systems installations, technology project management, inventory management systems, and compliance consulting services for the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) and Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) audits.