McCue is a partner and the Practice Group Leader of Lewis and Roca's Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 123 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Through-Penetration Firestop System (fire prevention)
- Triple Play Fantasy Sports
- Twin Pulse Field Stimulation (medical treatment)
- Third Party, Fire and Theft (auto insurance)
- Tuneable Pipelined Frequency Transform (proprietary hardware design)
- Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (Tianjin, China)
- Tiny Personal Firewall (software)
- Technical Program Group
- Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CBRE Critical Environment Practice's Transaction Management specialty will encompass services offered by the company's former Technology Practice Group including leasing, sales, capital markets and advisory services--under the CBRE Critical Environment Practice group name.