9781555707484 Writing a winning technology plan for e-rate compliance; a LITA guide.
What does TPAU stand for?
TPAU stands for Technology Plan(ning) Approval Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPAU
We have 1 other meaning of TPAU in our Acronym Attic
- The Puppetry Arts Theatre (New York, NY)
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (cardiology)
- Town Planning Appeal Tribunal (Australia)
- Toyota Professional Automotive Technician
- Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- The Play About the Baby (Edward Albee book)
- The Princess and the Bubs (children's story)
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (band)
- Think Positively All The Time
- Total Party All the Time
- Transportation Planning Analysis Unit
- Trent and Peak Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Twisted Pair Attachment Unit
- The Police Association Victoria (Australia)
- Tidewater Partnership for Animal Welfare and Sheltering (Virgina Beach SPCA)
- Turbulence Prediction and Warning System (aviation)
- Tanzania Plantation and Agricultural Workers Union
- Thompson Pentecostal Assembly Youth Group (Thompson, Manitoba, Canada)
- Timber Producers Association of Zambia
- Tacony-Palmyra Bridge (Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper focuses on ways to develop and follow technology plans that include senior management participation and maximize technology's enabling role in nearly every phase of a credit union's operation.
Mohamed Jamil Mulla has affirmed the importance of the National Communication and Information Technology Plan and described it as one of the basic components of the Kingdom&'s development.
VISIONS TO ACTION: ADDING STUDENT LEADERSHIP TO YOUR TECHNOLOGY PLAN Generation Yes www.
The DSTP allows users to access the Joint Warfighting Science and Technology Plan.
Most importantly, they can let franchisors know whether they think that their technology plan will help sell more franchises or potentially scare prospects away with the cost and complexity associated with it.
The nation's first educational technology plan was released in 1996.
Central to designing an effective technology plan is understanding how it supports the core mission and strategic business objectives of your association.