In addition to the FHA Connection, loan processors should be educated on the FHA Technology Open to Approved Lenders (TOTAL) Scorecard system.
What does TOTAL stand for?
TOTAL stands for Technology Open to Approved Lenders (US Federal Housing Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOTAL
We have 1 other meaning of TOTAL in our Acronym Attic
- Transfer of Technology - Intellectual Property
- Transoceanic Optical Transport-Pacific (DISN contract for telecom)
- Total of All Delivery, Quantity, Schedule
- Tales of the Abyss (video game)
- Tennessee Occupational Therapy Association
- Texas Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Trail of Tears Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Through Oven Transfer Adsorption-Desorption
- Taste of Translation and Linguistics (Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.)
- Transition Outreach Training for Adult Living (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Trial Of Occupational Therapy And Leisure (UK)
- Total Print Finishing Services (UK)
- Tales of the Arabian Nights (Pinball machine)
- Touch, Observe, Talk, Active, Movement, Passive Movement, Skill Test (injury management)
- Ten Of The Best (UK auto racing event)
- Theology of the Body (Catholicism)
- Think Outside the Bomb (Conference)
- Think Outside the Box
- To Outlive the Beginning (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: KEEPING UP WITH FREDDIE As Freddie Mac pushes toward a more complete electronic process, the secondary market giant is upgrading its automated underwriting software, Loan Prospector, to include newly required Federal Housing Administration Technology Open to Approved Lenders (TOTAL) scorecard information.