Consider, for example, the different approaches taken by the Technology Literacy Challenge Fund of 1997 and the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
What does TLCF stand for?
TLCF stands for Technology Literacy Challenge Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLCF
We have 5 other meanings of TLCF in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Low Cost Drone
- Top-Level Context Diagram
- Transmissive Liquid Crystal Display
- Tuned Liquid Column Damper (engineering)
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities (North Carolina State University)
- Tribal Learning Community and Educational Exchange (University of California, Los Angeles)
- T-Lymphocyte Colony-Enhancing Factor
- Temperature-Labile Cholesterol Ester Hydrolase
- T Lymphocyte Colony Formation (hematology)
- Tax Loss Carrying Forward (South Korea)
- TIXS Link Control Facility
- Two Level Correlation Function (physics)
- Transforming Learning Cultures in Further Education (UK)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Grant
- The Life Changers Group (financial aid)
- The London Consulting Group (UK)
- Thin Layer Chromatography (usually seen as TLC)
- Technology Literacy Challenge Grant Fund (Virginia)
- Terra Linda Christian Homes (est. 1976; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A district-wide area network also hooks up each building in the district with fast Internet access, funded with a federal Technology Literacy Challenge Fund Grant, Bureau says.