Hitachi, Ltd, its wholly owned subsidiary Hitachi Data Systems, and IBM announced a technology licensing agreement intended to extend the interoperability and compatibility of their respective storage systems, servers and software.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Technology Licensing Agreement (contract)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Sector-specific ISO 9000 standard
- Talk, Listen, Act (United Parcel Service training)
- Tamilnadu Library Association (India)
- Teacher Learning Academy (UK)
- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Teaching and Learning Assistant (education)
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Techniques Loisirs Automobiles (French automobile service company)
- Technology Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Tektronix Logic Analyzer (computing)
- Telemetry Link Adapter
- Telephone Line Adapter
- Teller, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Telstra Learning Academy (Australia)
- Temporal Light Artifact (visual perception)
- Temporal Logic of Actions (logic system)
- Temporary Living Allowance
- Temporary Lodging Allowance
- Temporary Lodging Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM and LSI Logic Corporation (NYSE:LSI) have announced a technology licensing agreement intended to accelerate the integration of high performance digital signal processor (DSP) capability into custom chips for next-generation networking equipment, wireless handsets, and other advanced communications products.