He is a key addition to the firm's technology investment banking group, as his considerable experience in the digital media sector broadens our franchise significantly.
What does TIBG stand for?
TIBG stands for Technology Investment Banking Group (Bahrain)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIBG
We have 2 other meanings of TIBG in our Acronym Attic
- The International Bengal Cat Society
- Tianjin Institute of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (China)
- Toronto Invasive Bacterial Diseases Network (Canada)
- Turkey Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- Taipei International Book Exhibition
- The Iowa Biennial Exhibition (est. 2004; Iowa City, IA; hobby exhibition)
- Total Ischaemic Burden European Trial
- Tehran International Book Fair
- Timely Initiation of Breastfeeding (infancy)
- Tokyo International Book Fair
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers (journal; UK)
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (Austin)
- Telecommunications Inventory and Billing Information (US DoD)
- The International Behaviorology Institute (various universities)
- Thrombolysis in Brain Ischemia (neurology)
- Total Illness Burden Index
- Technology Initiative in BiCMOS for Applications (ESPRIT Project 8001)
- Tactical Information Broadcast Line
- Thermal Internal Boundary Layer
- Trust Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nguyen was previously managing director of Citi's Asia-Pacific Technology Investment Banking group in Hong Kong.