DOE's use of other transactions authority to date has been limited: the department has negotiated one technology investment agreement to construct and operate a facility (an integrated biorefinery) that will convert wood wastes to ethanol.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Technology Investment Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 278 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Talking in Acronyms
- Tampa International Airport
- Tax Injunction Act
- Team Instant Action (gaming)
- Technical Interest Area
- Technical Interface Agreement
- Techniques Industrielles Appliquées (French: Applied Industrial Technologies)
- Technology Industries Association
- Technology Information Advisor
- Technology Integration & Application
- Tecnicos en Investigación Aeroterraquea (Spanish comic book)
- Teknoland Internet Agency
- Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Telecommunications Industry Association
- Telescope and Instrument Assembly
- Television Interface Adaptor (chip found in old Atari consoles)
- Temperature Indicating Alarm
- Temporary Insurance Agreement
- Temporary Investigative Authority
- Tentative Interim Amendment
Samples in periodicals archive:
These "innovative agreements and other transactions" are sometimes called Other Transaction Authority (OTA) Agreements or Technology Investment Agreements (TIAs).
What type of procurement or assistance vehicle is/will be involved (cooperative research and development agreement, Federal Acquisition Regulation contract, other transaction agreement, technology investment agreement, etc.