The author, who is with the Center for Enterprise Science, Technology and Innovation Management, at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, sought to determine how the technology intelligence approaches of large technology-intensive companies have changed in the last 30 years.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technology Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Integration (various organizations)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Interface
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
- Telecom Italia (Italy)
- Telecommunications Instruction
- Teledyne Isotopes
- Temperature Index
- Temperature Indicator (industrial control description)
- Temporary Import (customs; various locations)
- Temporary Intermittent
Samples in periodicals archive:
N-able Technologies recently announced the launch of the latest addition to its line of Technology Intelligence (TI) solutions.