When teachers are seeking resources for solving a technology integration problem, they turn to databases, work groups, and communities of practice.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Institute
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Integration (various organizations)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Interface
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
- Telecom Italia (Italy)
- Telecommunications Instruction
- Teledyne Isotopes
- Temperature Index
- Temperature Indicator (industrial control description)
- Temporary Import (customs; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generating successful lessons that produce results for kids will go far in convincing others that technology integration is worthwhile.
As part of the instruction, the students experience technology integration in activities that model best use and they complete a major assignment that requires evaluations of sources online while working in a group online.