What does TIIS stand for?
TIIS stands for Technology Institution of Industrial Safety (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIIS
We have 3 other meanings of TIIS in our Acronym Attic
- Tax Information and Impact Note
- The Informal Investors Network BV (Netherlands)
- Technological Innovation and Intellectual Property (newsletter)
- Tennessee Industrial Infrastructure Program (Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development)
- Topographic Imagery Integration Prototype
- Topographic Information Integration Prototype
- Tourism Infrastructure Investment Program (Montana)
- Technically Improved Interference Prediction System
- Truncated Infinite Impulse Response
- Turpentine-Induced Inflammatory Reaction
- Thermal Imaging Inspection Station
- Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (journal; Korean Society for Internet Information)
- Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Twin (Time-domain Wavelength Interleaved Network) Iterative Independent Set
- Turn It Into Something Good
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Training in Industriellen Technologien GmbH (German: Training in Industrial Technologies)
- Transport of Intercepted IP (Internet Protocol) Traffic
- TTM (Time to Market, Inc.) Institute of Information Technology (India)