There will be three Spin Outs with technology insertion planned for 2008-2015.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technology Insertion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Insertion
- Technical Inspection
- Technical Institute
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Integration (various organizations)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Interface
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
- Telecom Italia (Italy)
- Telecommunications Instruction
- Teledyne Isotopes
- Temperature Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, it is meant to show what elements are essential to rapidly field technology insertion spirals that respond to the enemy's decision cycles.
The Linux Networx cluster is procured as part of the Technology Insertion 2004 (TI-04) program, an initiative to modernize the Department of Defense high performance computing (HPC) capabilities.
For the DoD program manager, it means increased technology insertions to improve systems.
Under this cost-plus-fixed-fee contract, Titan Systems will provide systems engineering support in the areas of aircraft systems/subsystem integration, avionics technology insertion, software technology insertion, vehicle technology insertion, survivability & vulnerability engineering, night vision devices/systems, cockpit displays technology, reconnaissance and surveillance systems, multi-sensor integration, engagement and rehearsal aids, and Network Centric Warfare.