One reason for this demand is that in 2009, the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials' Technology Implementation Group chose native revegetation as an "Additionally Selected Technology:" The award provides limited promotional assistance to promising projects not selected for implementation funding as a "Focus Technology.
What does TIG stand for?
TIG stands for Technology Implementation Group (AASHTO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIG
We have 114 other meanings of TIG in our Acronym Attic
- Trash Is for Tossers
- The Invisible Floating Torso Man
- The Israeli Friends of the Tibetan People (Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid)
- Total Idle Fuel Used
- Take It for What Its Worth
- Tactical Intelligence Group
- Task Interaction Graph
- Tax on Industrialized Goods
- Technical Interest Groups
- Technology Infusion Guideline
- Technology Initiative Grant (Legal Services Corporation)
- Technology Initiatives Game
- Technology Innovation Group, Inc
- Technology Integration Group
- Técnica Industrial Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Industrial Technics; Guatemala)
- Terminal Internet Gateway
- Tetanus Immune Globulin
- The Image Group (various organizations)
- The Imperial Guards (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toward that end, a technology implementation group within the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) recently selected the Utility Relocation Electronic Document Management System (UREDMS) as one of its focus technologies.
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials' Technology Implementation Group selected CA4PRS as a 2006 priority technology.