com)-- ProcessPro[R] Premier ERP, developed, sold, and supported by ProcessPro, recently became certified through the Technology Evaluation Centers, Inc.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Technology Evaluation Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Education Council (various locations)
- Teaching Energy Conservation
- Teaching Excellence Center (various schools)
- Team Eclipse (gaming clan)
- Technical Environment Control, Incorporated
- Technical Evaluation Committee
- Technical Excellence & Creativity (Award)
- Technologies de l'Entreprise Communicante (French: Technology Communications Company; France)
- Technology Enhanced Classroom (education)
- Technology for Energy Corporation (Knoxville, TN)
- Teens Encounter Christ (Catholic Youth Retreat)
- Teens Erleben Christus (German)
- Teknisk Erhvervsskole Center (Danish: Technical Education Center)
- Telecom Engineering Centre (India)
- Telescope Engineering Company (Golden, CO; est. 1994)
- Temporal Energy Constraint
- Temporal Error Concealment
- Temporary Engineering Change
- Tennessee Eastman Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEC) has assembled a panel to oversee the evaluation of all hand-held and mobile sign retroreflectometers currently available in the United States.
In Nashville, learn about the Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEC) in Washington, D.
com)-- Ability LLC is pleased to announce their Certification from Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) for Ability's 585 ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software Solution.