According to the publisher, Best of TIM Review for Technology Entrepreneurs provides 16 articles on technology entrepreneurship that have been published in the Technology Innovation Management Review (TIM Review), where the authors share their in-depth research and practical experience to help technology entrepreneurs master the fundamentals, define compelling opportunities and capture value, as well as continuously apply up-to-date knowledge.
What does TECHNOPRENEUR stand for?
TECHNOPRENEUR stands for Technology Entrepreneur
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Tech’s Financial Information Management (Texas Tech)
- Technician of the Institute of Corrosion (UK)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Manual Analysis
- Technical Manual Analysis Program
- Technician Member of the Institute of Wastes Management (UK)
- Technology Modernization
- Technological Intelligence
- Technical College of South Africa
- Technical Operation Data
- Technical Operational Data
- Technical Operation Order
- Technical Report/Representative
- Technical Replacement Factor
- Technical Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Technical Surveyor of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK)
- Technological Qualification in Microscopy, Royal Microscopial Society (UK)
- Technical Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (UK)
- Tools Ensuring Consumer Healthcare Safety (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kalaldeh identified the four areas: Networking Program to help Jordanian Technology Entrepreneurs exchange experience and knowledge; a Program to create more awareness on potential opportunities in technology startups and recognise innovative and outstanding technology business ideas and startups; an Investment Program to help Jordanian Technology Entrepreneurs seeking funding for their startups at seed and early stages, in addition to a Capacity Building and Support Program to provide Jordanian Technology Entrepreneurs with specialized training, mentoring and support services to help them establish, fund and manage their companies.
The bait is almost set as Arkansas took a step toward creating an incentive fund to lure technology entrepreneurs to the state.