ATFCAN will contribute $423,000 towards Dynetek project costs from funding made available through the Canadian government's Technology Early Action Measures Program.
What does TEAM stand for?
TEAM stands for Technology Early Action Measures (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEAM
We have 252 other meanings of TEAM in our Acronym Attic
- Toshiba Electronics Asia Limited
- Triethylaluminum (aluminum alkyl)
- Typo Eradication Advancement League
- Technology Education Assessment in Lower Secondary (New Zealand)
- Transportation Equity Act Legacy for Users
- T1-Carrier Error Accumulating Module
- Task Execution Acknowledgement Message
- Technical Enhancement and Architectural Modernizaton (Sprint)
- Technically Evaluated Advisory Materials
- Technologies Enabling Agile Manufacturing
- Technology Exchange Assessment Methodology
- Technology, Automation, & Management
- Technology-based Enhanced Autonomous Machines
- Tele-Education And Medicine
- Tertiary Education and Management (journal; Taylor & Francis)
- Tesi Environmental Awareness Movement (Tibetan environmental NGO)
- Test, Evaluation, Analysis & Modeling
- Testing, Empathy, Agenda Setting, Methods (psychology)
- The Electronic Auction Market (Canadian online cattle marketplace)
- The Environmental Assessment and Management (Guide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will be conducted through the Technology Early Action Measures component of the Climate Change Action Fund.