In June 2003, Mucks was honored by the Department of Defense's counterdrug technology development program office with its John J.
What does TDPO stand for?
TDPO stands for Technology Development Program Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TDPO
We have 7 other meanings of TDPO in our Acronym Attic
- The D Programming Language
- Top Down Parsing Language (programming)
- Threshold to Detection of Passive Motion (orthopedics)
- Total Downtime Performance Measurement
- Training Device Program Manager
- Taiwan Daniel Pearl Music Day
- Technology Demonstration for Prevention of Material Degradation (US DoD)
- Technical Data Package Materiel Information System
- Technical Data Package Management Plan
- Texas Dental Placement Network
- Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle (software)
- Thrift Depositor Protection Oversight Board (formerly Resolution Trust Corporation Oversight Board)
- Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party (India)
- Transformational Database Processing and Playback (Imaginon, Inc.; Delaware)
- Theater Department Dance Practicum (University of California, San Diego)
- Trace-Directed Program Restructuring
- Total Diet and Pesticide Research Center (Lenexa, KS)
- Telecaster Discussion Page Reissue (forum for fans of the Fender Telecaster Guitar)
- Technical Data Package Request System
- Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
FRVT 2002, administered in July and August of 2002, was co-sponsored by the Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NAVSEA).
The project is being conducted by the Department of Defense Counter-Drug Technology Development Program Office at the Dahlgren Division of the Naval Seas Systems Command (NAVSEA).
Repeated inquiries from numerous government agencies on the current state of facial recognition technology prompted the DOD Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office to establish a new set of evaluations.
To answer that question, NIJ partnered with the Department of Defense's (DOD) Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (CDTDPO) to study mailroom operations, survey available detection technologies and evaluate those technologies for improving mailroom drug screening.