uk Auto Business News - 30 March 2012 Nissan Motor Company (NASDAQ: NSANY) (TYO: 7201), a Japan-based automaker, has received the Contribution Prize from Ichimura Prizes in Industry, hosted by the New Technology Development Foundation.
What does TDF stand for?
TDF stands for Technology Development Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDF
We have 140 other meanings of TDF in our Acronym Attic
- Trabuco District Electronic Users Association (California)
- Time Deviation
- Transport-Level Deviation
- Tokyo Derivatives Exchange (stock options market; Japan)
- Travel and Dive Expo (Thailand)
- Tactical Data Fusion
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Display Framework (Java visualization tool)
- Target Date Fund (retirement investment option)
- Technical Direction Form
- Technopreneur Development Flagship (Multimedia Super Corridor)
- Telangana Development Forum (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Telecommunication Development Fund (Afghanistan)
- Télédiffusion de France (French radio and TV transmission company)
- Templeton Dragon Fund (Singapore)
- Terminal Data Flow
- Terrestrial Defense Force
- Territorial Defence Force
- Test Data Folder
- Testis-Determining Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Research & Technology Park started in 2002 when the University of Arkansas formed the UA Technology Development Foundation to develop the park.
In selecting recipients, the New Technology Development Foundation judges whether a technology is innovative and high-level from a global viewpoint; whether the technology has greatly contributed to the creation of a new industrial segment or the expansion of markets as a result of its commercialization; and whether the technology will play a leading role for the development of industry and society with pervasive economic effects.