Also available for viewing are the defense technology objectives that identify special-emphasis technology, and the defense technology area plan for applied research and advanced technology development.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Technology Area Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Technical/Technology Assessment Phase
- Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Technique Architectural Products, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Technological American Party (later to become the Technological Assistance Program; was originally YIPL)
- Technology Adoption Panel (In-Stat)
- Technology Adoption Program (various companies)
- Technology Advantage Program
- Technology Alliance Program (various companies)
- Technology Application Plan
- Technology Assessment and Planning (University of North Carolina)
- Technology Assistance Person
- Technology Assistance Plan
- Technology Assistance Professional
- Technology Assistance Program
- Technology Assurance Plan (CompUSA stores)
- Teen Abstinence Program (various locations)
- Telecommunication Assistance Program
- Telecommunications Access Program
- Telecommunications Advocacy Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also use the process to develop and maintain the Defense S&T Strategy, Basic Research Plan, Defense Technology Area Plan, Joint Warfighting S&T Plan and the Defense Technology Objectives.
7) The Defense Technology Area Plan documents the focus, content, and principal objectives of the overall DOD science and technology efforts.