Shunra also announced that it has joined Mercury Interactive's Technology Alliance Program, a dynamic ecosystem of business technology optimization vendors.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Technology Alliance Program (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Assistance and Partnerships (US NPS)
- Technical Assistance Program
- Technical Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Technical/Technology Assessment Phase
- Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Technique Architectural Products, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Technological American Party (later to become the Technological Assistance Program; was originally YIPL)
- Technology Adoption Panel (In-Stat)
- Technology Adoption Program (various companies)
- Technology Advantage Program
- Technology Application Plan
- Technology Area Plan
- Technology Assessment and Planning (University of North Carolina)
- Technology Assistance Person
- Technology Assistance Plan
- Technology Assistance Professional
- Technology Assistance Program
- Technology Assurance Plan (CompUSA stores)
- Teen Abstinence Program (various locations)
- Telecommunication Assistance Program