What does TIED stand for?
TIED stands for Technology, Industry and Economics Division (UN Environmental Programme Chemicals)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIED
We have 2 other meanings of TIED in our Acronym Attic
- Tax Information Exchange Agreement
- Thai Industrial Estate Association
- Trade and Investment Enhancement Agreement
- Tieback Report (energy production)
- Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit
- Texas Industrial Energy Consumers
- Texas International Education Consortium
- Thoroughbred International Exposition and Conference
- Tokyo International Exchange Center
- Thai International Education Consultants Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Test Independent Evaluation Directorate
- The Independent Electrical Distributors (now IMARK Group, Inc.)
- The Indo-European Database
- TRADOC Independent Evaluation Directorate
- Trapped Ion Electron Diffraction
- Teaching Issues and Experiments in Ecology (Ecological Society of America publication)
- Thailand International Education Exhibition (trade show)
- The Institute for Effective Education (San Diego, CA)
- Toyota Industrial Equipment Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Tactical Imagery Exploitation Facility