ISTE, 2008) In 2008, the Innovation and Technology Committee of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (AACTE) published the Handbook of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK) and called for integration of technology, pedagogy and content knowledge that went "beyond all three components .
What does TPCK stand for?
TPCK stands for Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPCK
We have 2 other meanings of TPCK in our Acronym Attic
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (Washington)
- Anciens Enfants de Troupe, Pupilles, Cadets, et Interforces de l'Armée (Belgian Royal Military Academy)
- The Pokémon Company International (New York, NY)
- TIOBE (The Importance of Being Earnest) Programming Community Index (TIOBE Software BV)
- Tire Pressure Check Interval
- Transition from Prison to Community (US DOJ; National Institute of Corrections)
- Transportable Cesium Irradiator
- Texas Property & Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association
- Tropical Pacific Climate Information & Prediction System
- Tacoma Pierce County Junior Soccer Association (Washington state)
- Tosylamido-2-Phenylethyl Chloromethyl Ketone
- Tosylsulfonyl Phenylalanyl Chloromethyl Ketone
- Tata Power Company, Ltd. (India)
- TEC Printer Command Language (Toshiba)
- The Power Company Limited (New Zealand)
- Tissue Procurement Core Laboratory (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Total Perfused Capillary Length
- Transparent Power Cord Lanyard
- The Professional Construction Managers (Lebanon)
- Third Party Claims Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Handbook of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK) for Educ ators by The AACTE Committee on Innovation and Technology New York: Routledge, 2008 The Innovation and Technology Committee of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (AACTE) set down an important agenda for the future of teaching and the preparation of students in their edited book, The Handbook of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPCK) for Educators.
9780805863567 Handbook of technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK) for educators.