[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] There was also a lot of input from technological intelligence, including the RQ-170 stealth drone that was flown over Iran to check out suspected nuclear sites.
What does TECHNINT stand for?
TECHNINT stands for Technological Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technical Electronic-warfare Support Measures
- Technical Evaluation
- Tech’s Financial Information Management (Texas Tech)
- Technician of the Institute of Corrosion (UK)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Manual Analysis
- Technical Manual Analysis Program
- Technician Member of the Institute of Wastes Management (UK)
- Technology Modernization
- Technical College of South Africa
- Technology Entrepreneur
- Technical Operation Data
- Technical Operational Data
- Technical Operation Order
- Technical Report/Representative
- Technical Replacement Factor
- Technical Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Technical Surveyor of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK)
- Technological Qualification in Microscopy, Royal Microscopial Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a question that has a definitive answer that is known by relatively few people; hence, finding the answer becomes the focus of human and technological intelligence collection efforts.
Automated extraction and visualization of information for technological intelligence and forecasting.
The car is absolutely brimming with technological intelligence that it virtually drives itself.
The latest stage in the battle between the human brain and technological intelligence was launched yesterday.
But it's incomprehensible, with the technological intelligence at Nato's disposal, from satellites to spies on the ground, that we didn't even bother to check a good old-fashioned map.