Their topics include advanced industrial gas turbines for power generation, integrated gasification combined cycle systems, humid air cycle systems, externally fired combined cycle system, integrated solar combined cycle systems, and the techno-economic analysis of combined cycle systems.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Techno-Economic Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Tank Excavation Assessment (chemical storage)
- Targeted Employment Area
- Targeted Enforcement Area (police warning radar)
- Taxed Enough Already (tea party; political activism)
- Teachers Experiencing Antarctica and the Arctic
- Teatro Estudio Aramiz (Spanish: Aramiz Studio Theater)
- Technical Engineering Authority
- Technical Excellence Award (various organizations)
- Technical Exchange Agreement
- Technicien en Entretien d'Aéronefs
- Technology Exchange Agreement
- Technology for Enabling Awareness
- Telephone Extension Alert
- Television Equipment Associates (Brewster, NY)
- Temperate East Asia
- Temporary Employment Agency (various locations)
- Ten Eyck Associates
- Tennessee Education Association (Nashville, TN)
- Tensile Energy Absorption
- Terminal Education Age
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because you don't have to rely on the details of his techno-economic analysis to know that we can still escape from this odd, tragic, civilizational dead-end.
In this paper, techno-economic analysis of standalone solar parabolic dish thermoelectric generator will made to meet electrical energy demand for a rural habitation.
If there is more than one fixture solution, the use of techno-economic analysis can lead to the most adequate solution for the considered case.
Volume 1 is dedicated to material engineering and mechanical engineering, with chapters on topics such as swelling and deswelling of a PH/thermosensitive hydrogel, techno-economic analysis of magnetic treatment of cobalt concrete, a plasticity model of extruded peanuts under mechanical pressing, and face image segmentation using a color information and saliency map.