Denali is also working with Tanana Chiefs Conference (TCC) to establish a survey technician apprenticeship program.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Technician Apprenticeship Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Activity Proposal (NATO)
- Technical Advisor Program (various organizations)
- Technical Advisory Panel
- Technical Analysis Platform (Telcordia)
- Technical Analysis/Analyst Position
- Technical Architecture Plan
- Technical Assistance and Partnerships (US NPS)
- Technical Assistance Program
- Technical Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Technical/Technology Assessment Phase
- Technique Architectural Products, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Technological American Party (later to become the Technological Assistance Program; was originally YIPL)
- Technology Adoption Panel (In-Stat)
- Technology Adoption Program (various companies)
- Technology Advantage Program
- Technology Alliance Program (various companies)
- Technology Application Plan
- Technology Area Plan
- Technology Assessment and Planning (University of North Carolina)
- Technology Assistance Person
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to traditional apprenticeship programs, we deliver the two-year co-op Integrated Technician Apprenticeship program," Cherubini says, "that provides graduating students with a diploma and advanced standing in apprenticeship training as an Industrial Mechanics (Millwright) and Industrial Electricians.
In February 1995, at Siemens' Stromberg-Carlson facility in Lake Mary, 15 students graduated from the company's Electronics Technician Apprenticeship Program.