333-337, ISBN 9975-9875-4-5, Technical University of Moldova, 05-2005, University of Moldova, Chisinau Catana, D.
What does TUM stand for?
TUM stands for Technical University of Moldova
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUM
We have 35 other meanings of TUM in our Acronym Attic
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being (movie)
- The United Lutheran Parish (Tilleda, WI)
- Turkology Update Leiden Project (The Netherlands)
- Testo Unico Leggi Pubblica Sicurezza (Italian: Read the Consolidated Public Security)
- Trade Union and Labour Relations (UK)
- Trade Unions and Labour Relations Act (UK Act, 1974)
- Tasmanian University Law Society (Australia)
- The Unofficial Looney Tunes World
- Tag-Out Users Manual
- Teachers' Union of Malawi
- Technical University of Munich (Munich, Germany)
- Technische Universität München (German University)
- Técnico en Urgencias Médicas (Spanish: Emergency Medical Technician)
- Telephone-based Unified Messsaging
- Terrain Update Module
- The Underground Movement
- Tracked Umbilical Machine
- Trade Union Movement (various locations)
- Transports Urbains Mendois (French: Mendois Urban Transport; Mende, France)
- Transports Urbains Montluçonnais (French: Montluçon Urban Transport; Montluçon, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tiginyanu also serves as Director of the National Center for Materials Study and Testing affiliated to the Technical University of Moldova.
333-337, ISBN 9975-9875-4-0, Technical University of Moldova, 05-2005, University of Moldova, Chisinau Catana, D.