Technical University of Crete Campus - Kounoupidiana
What does TUC stand for?
TUC stands for Technical University of Crete
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUC
We have 86 other meanings of TUC in our Acronym Attic
- The University of Bristol Engineering Society (UK)
- Türkiye Bilimsel ve Teknik Araþtýrma Kurumu
- Technische Universität Braunschweig (German: Technical University of Braunschweig; Braunschweig, Germany; also seen as TUB)
- Time Unit Box System
- Tufts University Benzodiazepine Scale (questionnaire)
- Chronic Toxic Unit
- Target Under Cursor (games)
- TBMCS (Theater Battle Management Core System) User Course (USN)
- TBMCS Utility for Configuration
- Teatro de la Universidad Católica del Perú
- Telemark University College (Norway)
- Temperature Uniformity Control
- Temps Universel Coordonné (French: Coordinated Universal Time)
- Test d'Usure de Compassion (French: Test of Compassion Fatigue; questionnaire)
- The Ultimate Control (manufacturing company; Holland, MI)
- The Underground Community (gaming)
- The Undiscovered Country (Star Trek movie)
- The United Cities (based monetary barter and digital system)
- The University Center (Conroe, TX)
- Third Unitarian Church (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TEPAK worked with the following partners on the project: the Cyprus Meteorological Service, the Technical University of Crete, the Cyprus Water Development Department and the National Observatory of Athens.
Other TOSCA project partners include Celtic Oil, ABB, Trinity College Dublin, University of Bologna, Technical University of Crete, Politecnico di Torino, and the European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Consortium partners include: Metalink, France Telecom R&D (FTRD), Greece Hellenic Telecommunication Organization (OTE), RAD Data Communications, Telecommunication Systems Institute (TSI) at the Technical University of Crete, Bar Ilan University and Delft University of Technology.
0 MOSFET Model for Advanced Analog IC Design," by Matthias Bucher, Technical University of Crete
The workshop is organized by Technical University of Crete in Greece, Kettering University in USA, and the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgaria.