Tokyo, Japan, Sept 5, 2005 - (JCN Newswire) - TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION (TMC) today announced that, on September 3, it signed a basic cooperative agreement with the Technical Training Center of Toyota Jin Bei of China Automotive Industry called the "Sixth Technical Assistance Plan for the Technical Training Center" in Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, China.
What does TECHTNG stand for?
TECHTNG stands for Technical Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technical Report/Representative
- Technical Replacement Factor
- Technical Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Technical Surveyor of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK)
- Technological Qualification in Microscopy, Royal Microscopial Society (UK)
- Technical Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (UK)
- Tools Ensuring Consumer Healthcare Safety (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Technology Satellite
- Statewide Education Technology Services (California DOE projects)
- Technician Safety Practitioner (UK)
- The Ecology Center, Inc. (Missoula, MT)
- The Engineers Collaborative, Inc. (now GlobalEware.com; est. 1985; Enosburg, VT)
- Theremin Enthusiasts Club International
- Thomas Enterprise Consulting, Inc.
- Tim Englert Construction Inc. (Wadsworth, OH)
- Treibick Electronic Commerce Initiative (University of Connecticut)
- Threat Equipment, Captured, Intelligence
- Traumatic Event Crisis Intervention Plan (Crisis Oriented Planning & Educational Services, LLC)
- Texas Electrical Contractors License
- The Electronic Chess Library (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy's Revolution in Training has come to the aviation technical community in the form of the Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training (CNATT).