WaySecure is a boutique information security consulting company specialising in information security, operational security, computer forensics and technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM).
What does TSCM stand for?
TSCM stands for Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSCM
We have 13 other meanings of TSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Target System Control Library
- The Senior Citizens' League (Alexandria, VA)
- toluene-2-sulfonyl chloride
- TREA Senior Citizens League (lobbying group, Alexandria, Virginia)
- Tennessee Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- Transportable Satellite Communications Link Terminal
- Tactical Strike Coordination Manager
- Tactical Strike Coordination Module
- Technical Security Countermeasure
- Technical Support Countermeasures
- Temperature Scram Circuit Monitor
- Tivoli Security Compliance Manager (IBM)
- Tomahawk Strike Coordination Module
- Tomahawk Support Command Module
- Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System
- Two Stage Conditional Maximum Likelihood
- Trusted Software Capability Maturity Model (usually seen as TS-CMM)
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Program
- The Social Couples Network (Jacksonville, FL)
- Traffic Safe Communities Network (Santa Clara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Vector Technologies, LLC Since 2003, Vector Technologies has provided best-in-class Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services and products.
Despite the promise of the device, however, experts in technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM) are skeptical that it will be the best tool for the task.
One tool available for any security program is a specialized survey called Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM).
is a state certified technical surveillance countermeasures expert that specializes in detecting economic espionage.
Secondly, it provides a networking opportunity for professional TSCM operators, equipment manufactures, and the end user clients that are responsible for implementing Technical Security (TS), Communication Security (COMSEC), and Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) programs within the private, corporate or government sector they represent.
Technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM) inspections should be conducted in areas such as corporate offices, government facilities, and off-site management and board meeting locations where proprietary or classified information is discussed.
com) of Chelsea, Michigan, is an experienced expert in certain areas of security including technical surveillance countermeasures (bug sweeps), Information Security, workplace violence, executive protection and investigations.