JetBlue will soaring to new heights at its new $45 million maintenance hangar and technical support center at John F.
What does TSC stand for?
TSC stands for Technical Support Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSC
We have 612 other meanings of TSC in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching Support Centre
- Team Santa Cruz (soccer; California)
- Tech Support Comedy
- Technical Schools and Colleges
- Technical Service Coordinator
- Technical Solution Center (various companies)
- Technical Standardization Center
- Technical Standards Committee (ACM)
- Technical Steering Committee
- Technical Subcommittee
- Technical Symbology Committee (Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility)
- Technology Service Corporation
- Technology Services Consultants
- Technology Solutions Company (various locations)
- Technology Steering Committee
- Technology Strategy Consulting (Utah)
- Technology Support Center
- Technology Support Crew
- Telecommunications Service Center
- Telecommunications Support Contract
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant Shouldice Shouldice will be located in the recently established SunJet Technical Support Center located within Sun Chemical's research center in Carlstadt, NJ.
The acquisition involved Convergys' purchase of Keane's technical support centers in Tucson, Arizona, and Kirkland, Washington, which together employ approximately 1,000 people.
Merchandise Creations will establish a technical support center, marketing support center and customer support center in Silicon Valley to manage its new Data Retention Suite for Law Enforcement Agency's, Telco's and ISP's and address the growing needs of the global Homeland Security sector.
Infospectrum will establish a technical support center, marketing support center and customer support center in Nagpur, India to manage its new MRO product line and address the growing needs of the global MRO sector.
The company already has a Sales Office in San Jose, California, and the new Boston office will act as a technical support center for North America.
The support operations include a technical support center which is linked with Sylantro's California center to provide full 24/7 support to Sylantro's global customer base.
Riverbed has expanded its EMEA operations with the establishment of a technical support center in Amsterdam, and the opening of new sales offices in Italy, South Africa, Spain and Switzerland.