Writers in the Technical Publications Group developed text that was then passed on to other employees for typesetting, illustrating, approvals and pasteup.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 123 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Time from Peak Filling Rate to Peak Ejection Rate
- Through-Penetration Firestop System (fire prevention)
- Triple Play Fantasy Sports
- Twin Pulse Field Stimulation (medical treatment)
- Third Party, Fire and Theft (auto insurance)
- Tuneable Pipelined Frequency Transform (proprietary hardware design)
- Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (Tianjin, China)
- Tiny Personal Firewall (software)
- Technical Program Group
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
- Test Program Generator
- Texas Pacific Group
- Thai Power Gym (online forum)
- The Pallas Group
- The Parker Group, Inc.
- The Parthenon Group (Boston, MA)