Angelo de Jong, Technical Project Manager, ADT, a key presenter at TOC Container Supply Chain Middle East, presented Khalifa Port Container Terminal as a case study to showcase ADT's experience in building and implementing automation of container solutions.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Technical Project Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Policy Liaison Unit (New Zealand)
- Tout Pour Le Webmaster (French: Tools and Aids for Webmasters)
- Tablets per Minute (manufacturing)
- Talking Points Memo (est. 2000; digital publication)
- Tape Preventive Maintenance
- Team Performance Model (Drexler/Sibbett)
- Technical Performance Measurement
- Technical Performance Metrics
- Technical Performance Monitoring
- Technical Program Manager
- Technician's Pocket Manual/Handbook
- Technological Protection Measures (DRM, digital locks, copyright protection, etc.)
- Technologies Process Monitoring
- Technology Park Malaysia
- Technology Planning & Management
- Technology Project Management (various organizations)
- Teen and Parent Mediation
- Telecommunications Project Manager
- Telemetry Processor Module
- Telephone Pioneer Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jetta technical project manager Michael Hinz stated that the model will be offered either with a turbocharged petrol engine or a diesel-electric system.
Peter Hill, micro hydro technical project manager at the Alternative Technology Centre, said: "We run events to raise awareness and educate, and we have an interactive hydropower display at our centre in Hebden Bridge.
PING is organized around business-focused senior engineers, technical project managers, and development and implementation teams.
Mr Powell, an engineer and former technical project manager on new vehicle programmes with Jaguar Land Rover, took voluntary redundancy last April and put the money towards his new venture.