Our customer-dedicated technical program managers and quality engineers utilize a structured methodology to reduce risks from quotation through shipment.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Technical Program Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Prison Labor Union
- Trade Policy Liaison Unit (New Zealand)
- Tout Pour Le Webmaster (French: Tools and Aids for Webmasters)
- Tablets per Minute (manufacturing)
- Talking Points Memo (est. 2000; digital publication)
- Tape Preventive Maintenance
- Team Performance Model (Drexler/Sibbett)
- Technical Performance Measurement
- Technical Performance Metrics
- Technical Performance Monitoring
- Technical Project Manager
- Technician's Pocket Manual/Handbook
- Technological Protection Measures (DRM, digital locks, copyright protection, etc.)
- Technologies Process Monitoring
- Technology Park Malaysia
- Technology Planning & Management
- Technology Project Management (various organizations)
- Teen and Parent Mediation
- Telecommunications Project Manager
- Telemetry Processor Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The impetus for the most recent germplasm collection was concern about the genetic heritage of the Hog Island sheep, says Don Bixby, ALBC's technical program manager.
Because we anticipate growing our storage to one petabyte or more by next year, we are planning ahead and creating processes so the growth does not overwhelm our organization," said Michelle Butler, technical program manager at NCSA.
It also has an enviable reputation for minimizing bureaucracy by relying on smart, experienced, technical program managers who make quick decisions and are not afraid to take risks.