Monitoring the establishment of technical interfaces between the dike projects (within the water is a similar dike under the same contract) Bear responsibility for the substantive technical aspects within the dike project.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technical Interface
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching of Islam
- Techneglas, Inc.
- Technical Impracticability (Superfund and RCRA waivers)
- Technical Information
- Technical Insertion
- Technical Inspection
- Technical Institute
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Integration (various organizations)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
- Teknologisk Institut (Danish: Technological Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The operation of these plants shall be completely independent of each other and shall not have any technical interface.
This mixture of great, reputable lenders and an effective technical interface means that there is a very good chance of an application being approved by at least one of the featured payday loan lenders.
This means technical interfaces can be reduced and data flow harmonized, enabling problem-free use.
Many sets also will have a technical interface, known as DLNA, that allows them to screen videos and applications run from computers, smartphones and other gadgets.
PaymentSafe uses Microsoft BizTalk Server as middleware to connect back office data sources and applications using a wide variety of technical interfaces in the communication layer like WebSphere MQ, Database, Flat file, TCP/IP sockets.
1 as the technical interface between the company's European technology and the unique applications and specifications in North, South and Central America.
Trigon invested heavily to produce the product and upgraded its can seaming equipment to accommodate the SealedSafe closure Sonoco's technical group served as the technical interface with Euro-Can, Shoreham, U.