Examine our Organizational Structure--We are an organization of about 1,200 members with 19 technical interest groups, 14 regional sections and chapters, and 20 student chapters.
What does TIG stand for?
TIG stands for Technical Interest Groups
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIG
We have 114 other meanings of TIG in our Acronym Attic
- Texas International Fishing Tournament
- Trash Is for Tossers
- The Invisible Floating Torso Man
- The Israeli Friends of the Tibetan People (Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid)
- Total Idle Fuel Used
- Take It for What Its Worth
- Tactical Intelligence Group
- Task Interaction Graph
- Tax on Industrialized Goods
- Technology Implementation Group (AASHTO)
- Technology Infusion Guideline
- Technology Initiative Grant (Legal Services Corporation)
- Technology Initiatives Game
- Technology Innovation Group, Inc
- Technology Integration Group
- Técnica Industrial Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Industrial Technics; Guatemala)
- Terminal Internet Gateway
- Tetanus Immune Globulin
- The Image Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical Interest Group Sessions Concurrent technical sessions, developed by the members of the Society's Technical Interest Groups, offer great opportunities to network and learn about the latest research results.
TIG Business Meetings Brauner noted that seven Technical Interest Groups (TIGs) had incorporated their business meetings into their TIG sessions and encouraged those who had not to be sure to meet in the Jonquiere Ballroom from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Tuesday, June 21, to hold their business meeting and start plans for the 60th International Convention in Newport Beach.