6 Total 8,677 100% Constitutional Membership by Primary Technical Interest Area as of December 31, 2008 Member Category Region PM SW SE FPE IET BE MEMBER Canada 125 110 102 52 28 46 Int'l.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Technical Interest Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Institute for Music Educators
- Technical Information 1
- Twilight Imperium 3
- Tactical Interface Adapter
- Take It Away
- Takings Impact Assessment (Texas Department of Transportation)
- Talking in Acronyms
- Tampa International Airport
- Tax Injunction Act
- Team Instant Action (gaming)
- Technical Interface Agreement
- Techniques Industrielles Appliquées (French: Applied Industrial Technologies)
- Technology Industries Association
- Technology Information Advisor
- Technology Integration & Application
- Technology Investment Agreement
- Tecnicos en Investigación Aeroterraquea (Spanish comic book)
- Teknoland Internet Agency
- Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Telecommunications Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biological engineering (BE) is the fastest growing technical interest area within the ASABE membership.
This issue included 16 short articles on the topic covering several technical interest areas including field equipment, livestock, food, and grain storage.
We try to balance the technical interest areas covered (in each issue) in proportion to the relative number of members interested in that area," reports Publications Director Donna Hull.
Currently there are over 325 technical expertise areas offered spanning all technical interest areas.
Currently there are over 325 areas of technical expertise offered spanning all technical interest areas.
Members annually check their first and second technical interest areas when completing their dues form; in 1999, 874 members checked biological engineering.