The leak was detected in the first week of March as officials from India's technical intelligence wing, National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), working with private Indian cyber security experts cracked open a file called "army cyber policy".
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technical Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Taxable Income
- Teaching of Islam
- Techneglas, Inc.
- Technical Impracticability (Superfund and RCRA waivers)
- Technical Information
- Technical Insertion
- Technical Inspection
- Technical Institute
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Integration (various organizations)
- Technical Interface
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
- Teknologi Informasi (Indonesian: Information Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sbirs satellites were designed to give advanced missile warning to the US military, and to support critical missile defence applications, provide technical intelligence and enhance battlespace awareness - essentially, to operate as space-based C4ISR assets.
Under terms of the contract, the TASC team will work on several key mission areas of the Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) program, the nation's missile early warning and defense system, including missile defense, battlespace awareness and technical intelligence.
American Raiders is the first book to talk in detail about post-conflict technical intelligence, especially as a lead-in to Operation Paperclip (the transfer of Nazi scientists to Germany under the nose of the State Department).
Technical Intelligence and the 5250th Company (13) Technical intelligence units evaluated enemy materiel to determine what counter measures were required as well as ascertaining the state of development of enemy production.