The leak was detected in the first week of March as officials from India's technical intelligence wing, National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), working with private Indian cyber security experts cracked open a file called "army cyber policy".
What does TECH INTEL stand for?
TECH INTEL stands for Technical Intelligence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technologies de Formation et Apprentissage (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Tactical Exercise Control Group
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Group
- Teaching Enquiry Concepts Via Heuristics
- Technology Building
- The Economic Consultancy House (Sri Lanka)
- Tour of European Concrete Highways (est. 1992)
- Training and Evaluation Center of Hutchinson (Hutchinson, KS)
- Technical Fire Direction
- Technology Opportunities Analysis of Scientific Information System
- Technical Publications
- Technical Representative
- Technologies Exploitation for the Cultural Heritage Advancement
- Technical Availability
- Technical University of British Columbia
- The East Coast Hybrid Consortium
- Technical Control
- Technical Documentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sbirs satellites were designed to give advanced missile warning to the US military, and to support critical missile defence applications, provide technical intelligence and enhance battlespace awareness - essentially, to operate as space-based C4ISR assets.
Under terms of the contract, the TASC team will work on several key mission areas of the Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) program, the nation's missile early warning and defense system, including missile defense, battlespace awareness and technical intelligence.
American Raiders is the first book to talk in detail about post-conflict technical intelligence, especially as a lead-in to Operation Paperclip (the transfer of Nazi scientists to Germany under the nose of the State Department).
Technical Intelligence and the 5250th Company (13) Technical intelligence units evaluated enemy materiel to determine what counter measures were required as well as ascertaining the state of development of enemy production.