This plan should incorporate technical integration, process re-engineering, deployment timeline and retirement plans for duplicative systems.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Technical Integration (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Individual
- Taxable Income
- Teaching of Islam
- Techneglas, Inc.
- Technical Impracticability (Superfund and RCRA waivers)
- Technical Information
- Technical Insertion
- Technical Inspection
- Technical Institute
- Technical Instruction
- Technical Intelligence
- Technical Interface
- Technical Investigation
- Technician's Interface (Bay Networks)
- Technologisch Instituut (Dutch: Technological Institute; Belgium)
- Technology Insertion
- Technology Insights, Inc.
- Technology Integration (making systems that are not normally interoperable work with each other)
- Technology Intelligence
- Tecnologia da Informação (Portuguese: Infomation Technology; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This moves us another step closer to offering more complete data exchange and technical integration between the sales, mortgage lending and settlement service processes of a real estate transaction.