The British ambassador said that the coming period would witness further cooperation in training and technical information exchange areas between the Yemeni and British armies, praising the great achievements the armed and security forces in defeating al-Qaeda.
What does TIE stand for?
TIE stands for Technical Information Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIE
We have 148 other meanings of TIE in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Information Directive Update Panel
- Transmit Interrupt Delay Value
- Tabulated Interconnection Data Wiring List (MK92)
- Translation-Invariant Discrete Wavelet Transform (harmonic analysis)
- Teletype/Teletypewriter Integrated Display
- Test Input Divide (Y)address Bring Return Add (Z)stop Extract (N)multiply Clear Hold Unconditional jump Multiply Print Subroutine (Royal McBee Corporation LGP-30 computer instruction set; circa 1960)
- TACIES Interface Element
- Take It Easy
- Teachers, Industry, and the Environment Conference
- Technical Independent Evaluator
- Technical Integration and Evaluation
- Technical Integration Engineer (various companies)
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship (various universities)
- Technology and Innovation in Education
- Technology in Education
- Technology Integration Experiment
- Telefonica Internet Empresa (Spanish)
- Telemedicine Information Exchange
- Telescopes in Education (astronomy program; Mount Wilson Institute; Pasadena, CA)
- Texas-Israel Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CTI encourages the wise use of the earth's water resources through education, research, standards development and verification, interaction with government agencies, and technical information exchange.