The notice also indicated that a revision to CRA's technical information bulletin B-032R, Registered Pension Plans, would be sufficient to address this issue.
What does TIB stand for?
TIB stands for Technical Information Bulletin (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TIB
We have 90 other meanings of TIB in our Acronym Attic
- Tourism Industry Association of the Yukon
- Tactical Intelligence Battalion (US Army)
- Tag Information Base (Cisco)
- Taishin International Bank (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Take It Back (Pink Floyd song)
- Take the Internet Back
- Target Indicator Bomb
- Task Information Base (ITU-T M 3000)
- Tebibit (2^40 bits)
- Tebibyte (2^40 bytes)
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (Germany)
- Technology Investment Board
- Temenos Internet Banking
- Temporary Import Bond
- Temporary Importation Under Bond (customs)
- Tenant's Improvements and Betterments (insurance)
- Test Interface Board
- Text Input Box
- The Incredible Bulk
- The Independent BankersBank (Irving, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urological Aspects of Rehabilitations in Spinal Cord Injuries," Journal of the American Medical Association (May 19, 1951), 225; and idem, Spinal Cord Injuries, Technical Information Bulletin, TB 10-503, December 15, 1948 (Washington, D.
Recently, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued a Technical Information Bulletin and information resource outlining the potential benefits of AED programs and encouraging employers to make these devices available in the workplace.
In a Technical Information Bulletin released April 12, OSHA outlined recommendations that can reduce the risk of exposure to latex proteins.
A technical information bulletin, TI 1148, outlines the characteristics of these grades in detail.
The new policy is explained in Technical Information Bulletin B-037R, Imported Computer software dated November 1, 1994, and in Customs MemOrandum D13-11-6, Determining Value For Duty of Computer Software dated November 23, 1994.
2) As part of the process, Revenue Canada should consider updating the Input Tax Credit Information Regulations, the Credit Note Information Regulations, and several Technical Information Bulletins.
As you are aware, Revenue Canada has reviewed its current administrative practice -- described in Technical Information Bulletin B-032, entitled Registered Pension Plans and Registered Retirement Savings Plans -- and has undertaken to develop a revised administrative practice.