The Technical Evaluation Committee shortlisted 3 helicopters and accordingly flight evaluations were conducted.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Technical Evaluation Committee
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Tasa de Eventos de Control (Spanish)
- Tax-Exempt Customer (various organizations)
- Taxpayer Education and Communication
- Taxpayer Education and Counseling
- Teacher Education Committee (various schools)
- Teacher Education Council (various locations)
- Teaching Energy Conservation
- Teaching Excellence Center (various schools)
- Team Eclipse (gaming clan)
- Technical Environment Control, Incorporated
- Technical Excellence & Creativity (Award)
- Technologies de l'Entreprise Communicante (French: Technology Communications Company; France)
- Technology Enhanced Classroom (education)
- Technology Evaluation Center
- Technology for Energy Corporation (Knoxville, TN)
- Teens Encounter Christ (Catholic Youth Retreat)
- Teens Erleben Christus (German)
- Teknisk Erhvervsskole Center (Danish: Technical Education Center)
- Telecom Engineering Centre (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With regard to the fifth block--TDAA 1--no award has been made, as both bids submitted for that block did not meet one or more of the required benchmarks established by the Technical Evaluation Committee.
THE GMR- led consortium was not " technically qualified" to be given the contract to develop and run the Maldives international airport in Male, but the technical evaluation committee approved it under pressure from the previous President, Masood Imad, media Secretary at The Maldives President's office, said on Tuesday.
The Ministry has also constituted two separate committees - Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) headed by Director General of Bureau of Police Reforms and Development (BPR and D) and a Tender Advisory Committee (TAC) under the chairmanship of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Director General.
The minister has informed that proper testing procedures including ballistic tests were carried out under the overall control and supervision of Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) under the DG, Bureau of Police Research andDevelopment.
Our technical evaluation committee has not made any adverse remark against the company.