Summary: The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or Adnoc, Wintershall Middle East GmbH-Abu Dhabi, or Wintershall, and OMV Abu Dhabi E&P GmbH, or OMV, signed a technical evaluation agreement on Thursday.
What does TECEVAL stand for?
TECEVAL stands for Technical Evaluation (usually abbreviated TECHEVAL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Technology Early Career Development Program (Cigna; career planning and training)
- Total Explicit Content Estimation (film ratings)
- Training for Early Care and Education
- Troy Elementary Center East (Troy, PA)
- Texas Early Childhood Education Coalition
- Trumbull Early Childhood Education Center (Trumbull, CT)
- Texas Early Care and Education Career Development System
- Tax Exempt Compensation Enforcement Project (Internal Revenue Service initiative)
- Thomas Edison College Examination Program (Trenton, NJ)
- The Engineering Center Education Trust
- Tamar Estuaries Consultative Forum (UK)
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Framework (various locations)
- Trusted Electronic Communications Forum
- Technologies de Formation et Apprentissage (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Tactical Exercise Control Group
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Group
- Teaching Enquiry Concepts Via Heuristics
- Technology Building
- The Economic Consultancy House (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All these jets have finished their technical trials as per the IAF specifications and experts are evaluating the performance of the jets according to IAF's technical evaluation parameters.
Robert Graham provides a primer for documenting effective technical evaluation in his article entitled, "An Introduction to Government Technical Evaluations--A Contracting Officer's Perspective," while Michael Boudreau and Brad Naegle's "Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Considerations in Key Performance Parameters and Beyond," addresses incentives and environmental conditions that can affect the implementation of TOC.
Kaman Dayron, the incumbent contractor, challenges the technical evaluation primarily on the basis that the agency unreasonably considered Kaman Dayron's experience and that of AMTEC to be equal.
Utility Services Here are a few possible activities in which it makes sense to partner with your utility company: * Technical Evaluations - Suppose you feel the need to improve your process with the addition of new equipment, but you don't have the time or the specific expertise to make a proper evaluation.