The consultant that will prepare the technical documentation for the second and third phase for the project of hydro system Zletovica has been chosen in an international tender.
What does TECDOC stand for?
TECDOC stands for Technical Documentation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of TECDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Training Equipment Change Control Board
- Tactical Engineer Command & Control System
- Test and Evaluation Command and Control System
- The Ethical Community Charter School (New York, NY)
- Tech Data Corporation (stock symbol; Clearwater, FL)
- Toronto English Country Dancers (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Training Equipment Change Directive
- Thai Environmental and Community Development Association
- The Emma Coombs Dance Academy (UK)
- Technology Companies Index (Germany)
- Technology Early Career Development Program (Cigna; career planning and training)
- Total Explicit Content Estimation (film ratings)
- Training for Early Care and Education
- Troy Elementary Center East (Troy, PA)
- Texas Early Childhood Education Coalition
- Trumbull Early Childhood Education Center (Trumbull, CT)
- Texas Early Care and Education Career Development System
- Tax Exempt Compensation Enforcement Project (Internal Revenue Service initiative)
- Thomas Edison College Examination Program (Trenton, NJ)
- The Engineering Center Education Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
In summary, the law does not introduce new banned substances, but does require manufacturers to follow specific obligations in Module A of decision 768/2008/EC, with a focus on technical documentation and product checks.
When engineers open the new interface window, they will see a streamlined table of contents, which includes technical documentation manuals.
A friend recently remarked that most of the humor presently found in technical documentation is entirely accidental.