The countries agreed to draft the agreement on development of military and technical cooperation, military and technical cooperation program for 2013-2016.
What does TCOP stand for?
TCOP stands for Technical Cooperation Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCOP
We have 3 other meanings of TCOP in our Acronym Attic
- The Conduit (Wii game)
- Timer/Counter Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Trailer Contents (shipping industry)
- The College of New Jersey
- Texas Committee on Natural Resources
- This Country of Ours (H.E. Marshall history text)
- Total Cost of Ownership (usually seen as TCO)
- Texas Correctional Office on Offenders with Medical or Mental Impairments
- Texas Coastal Ocean Observation Network
- Tactical Common Operating Picture (various organizations)
- Technology Cop (India)
- Tent Combat One Person
- Test and Checkout Plan
- Total Cost of Print (Lexmark International, Inc.)
- Tower Club of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Transfer & Conversion of Patient Data
- Truthful Cost or Pricing Data
- The Character of Physical Law (book)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (Star Wars book)
- Tactical Combat Operations System
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million technical cooperation program, will provide capacity-building training to 15 microfinance institutions in the region, building on Carib-Cap I successes in new client outreach and improved financial performance.
Amman, July 22 (Petra)--The Royal Scientific Society (RSS) on Sunday launched A technical cooperation program with the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) to develop trade and ensure the quality of exported and imported goods.
The IAEA Board of Governors approved the Technical Cooperation program for 2012-2013 during its two-day-long meeting which ended on Friday.
The Technical Cooperation Program includes exchanging expertise in all fields and holding joint symposiums in health and economy.
The current bilateral technical cooperation program which has contributed to the development of Saudi Arabia's national food and agricultural sectors dates back over half a century.
The Technical Cooperation program supports, among other things, the development of nuclear power.
He also stressed that the kingdom, aware of the importance of regional and South-South cooperation and eager to share its expertise with developing countries, particularly those in Africa, joins with determination and willingness in projects initiated by the IAEA as part of the technical cooperation program.