The combination of Scali software and HP Cluster Platforms is designed to address the needs of customers running large-scale compute farms or clusters in technical computing environments including life sciences, oil and gas, computer aided engineering and financial services.
What does TCE stand for?
TCE stands for Technical Computing Environment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TCE
We have 232 other meanings of TCE in our Acronym Attic
- Tissular Compression and Dyeing Technique
- Traditional Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Tomato Chlorotic Dwarf Viroid
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave
- Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave 1st-Order
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
- Tactical Command and Control Element
- Tangible Common Equity (Financial Ratio)
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Technical Continuing Education
- Techno-Classica Essen (German car show)
- Telecommand Encoder
- Temperature Coefficient of Expansion
- Temperature Control Element (medical equipment)
- Temporary Construction Easement
- Terminal Control Equipment
- Terre Ciel Energies (French: Earth Sky Energy; France)
- Test Cost Estimate
- Testing Center of Excellence (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeting the high-end server and workstation markets, the enhanced capacities of the Itanium architecture coupled with 64-bit Red Hat Linux provides the scalability and performance required in mission-critical applications and technical computing environments such as OLTP,data warehousing, and finite element analysis.
They need supercomputers that are designed for the data-intensive, complex technical computing environments in which they work, and the SGI Origin 3000 family was designed for just this purpose," stated Jan Silverman, senior vice president of marketing at SGI.
The company expects the new server offering to be used in scientific and technical computing environments such as life sciences, automobile design and financial market analysis.