About AND Solutions AND Solutions is a Technical Communication Consultancy, staffed entirely by Technical Communication professionals, each with more than 10 years' experience and with expert knowledge of the Technical Publications industry.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Technical Communication Professionals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 485 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Tape Carrier Package
- Target Classification Process
- Targets and Countermeasures Prime
- Task Change Proposal
- Tassin Club Pongiste (French table tennis club)
- Taxable Canadian Property
- Taxi Cab Paris (France)
- Taxpayer Compliance Program
- Teaching Credential Program (various schools)
- Technical Change Proposal
- Technical Consumer Products Incorporated
- Technical Cooperation Project
- Technical Coordination Program
- Technical/Technology Coordinating Paper
- Technological Capabilities Panel
- Technology Control Plan
- Tele-Communications Priorities (emergency management)
- Telemetry & Command Program
- Temperature Coefficient of Permittivity
- Tennenbaum Capital Partners (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ePublisher is used by Fortune 100 companies, technical communication professionals and software development teams worldwide.
Technical Communication professionals are required by industries like software, information technology, e-learning, instructional design, telecom, aerospace, services defense, heavy manufacturing, automobiles, publishing and digital media.
With more than 22,000 members in 36 countries, STC is the largest organization of technical communication professionals in the world.
Developed with input from highly experienced technical communication professionals, the Berkeley Professional Sequence in Technical Communications is designed to introduce students to the profession of technical writing and to benefit new technical writers and editors wanting to improve their skills.