The increase in revenues was driven by greater available capacity from the Shuweihat 2 plant, which commenced phased operations in July 2011, combined with continued high levels of technical availability across the entire fleet.
What does TAV stand for?
TAV stands for Technical Availability
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of TAV
We have 59 other meanings of TAV in our Acronym Attic
- Transabdominal Ultrasonography
- Translation Automation User Society (est. 2004)
- Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Unstable Angina
- Theatre Arts University Theatre (Virginia Tech)
- Tulsa Area United Way (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Turkish Association of University Women (est. 1949)
- The Association of University of Wisconsin Professionals (Madison, WI)
- Target Acquisition and Verification
- Technical Architecture View
- Technical Assistance Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second quarter saw the new plant operate at 98 per cent technical availability, generating 2,046 GWh of power, and desalinating 5,143 million gallons of seawater.
Wurker 15:00 - 15:30 Optimization of the Procedures and the Technical Availability in Foundries by Means of Innovative Information Management Systems (IIMS), R.
Implementing planned maintenance activities on domestic assets during the winter - when demand for power is typically lower - resulted in short-term increases in maintenance costs, reducing technical availability for the period, and internationally an unscheduled outage in Morocco also impacted technical availability.
At the same time, our power and water business has continued to deliver stable revenues and cash flow and has operated at a high level of technical availability," he added.