Every state had a technical assistance team that was competent and passionate about ensuring the success of POS efforts.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Technical Assistance Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Analysis Team
- Take Action Tour (music)
- Talent Acquisition Team (various organizations)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique
- Tatry/Poprad, Slovakia - Tatry/Poprad (Airport Code)
- Technical Acceptance Test
- Technical Area Task (US government contracts)
- Technical Assessment Team
- Technical Assistance in Telecom Sector (India)
- Technology Applications Team
- Teenage Travelers (Family Motor Coach Association)
- Teens Against Television
- Teledramatic Arts and Technologies (California State University, Monterey Bay)
- Télévision Analogique Terrestre (French: Analogue Terrestrial Television)
- Termination Attempt Trigger
- Terrorist Action Team
- Test Analysis Table
- Test Auto Test
- Testing and Training (SW Development and QA Testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan Navys SOF, Medical and Technical Assistance Teams remained onboard MV Suez to render all possible assistance.
Technical assistance teams will assist jurisdictions with demonstrating the benefits of policies that create or enhance existing working relationships between corrections and mental health systems.
Key functions include: * Conducting reviews and evaluations of significant problems, providing technical assistance support; developing management studies for system improvements and problem resolution; and initiating, planning, and monitoring/providing technical staffing for quality assurance teams, technical assistance teams, quick reaction teams, and customer satisfaction support teams.